Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hair Experiment

Sandy just cut her hair and her new hair style is similar to this:


To be exact, hers is slightly longer.

But it still brings back memories of my younger days. It makes me wonder why I used to love short hair. Hmm…Easy to manage? No, I don’t think so. I had to spend about 5 to 10 minutes styling my hair every morning when I had this punky hair style. As compared to now in which I can leave home without even spending a minute to comb my tresses, having that punky hair is considered troublesome. In fact, I am quite adamant that I will not cut my hair short for the next few years.

So what have I done to my tresses in the last few years?

1. Perm: I have my hair perm 3 times. The first 2 tries were total disaster as my hair was too short when I did the perm. I think I probably looked like a poodle. Yucks!

However, my third try wasn’t too bad.


2. Rebond: Born with natural straight hair, it is a waste of money for me to rebond my hair for no good reason. But I have done it 3 times, and I always did it after my perm.

3. Bleach: I did this once and it was unintentional! I merely told the hairdresser that I wanted to colour my hair ash brown and it turned out to be blond! I tried to darken my blond hair a few times but the hair became blondish again after several wash. Well, the scariest thing is that this incident came back to haunt me after seeing a picture of my blond head being posted by one of my friends on FB recently! OMG!

4. Colour/Highlight: Who wouldn’t have done this before? But I kinda stop colouring my hair already. I think that jet black hair is still what I prefer...for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment