Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Planning for my Next Holiday

Holiday travel is never enough. Though I just came back from my HK trip for less than a month, I feel like traveling again. My friend jokingly said that I shouldn’t have quit my flying job since I love to travel so much. Well, duty travel and holiday travel are 2 totally different experiences. I admit that my ex-flying job allowed me to visit many places and gained lots of overseas experience. However, nothing beats being able to travel with your loved ones.

In fact, I remembered that there were many occasions in the past which I wished I didn’t have to go on flight. Don’t get me wrong, I am not referring to those turnaround flights in which allowances are not as lucrative. I am referring to popular flights in which allowances can be as high as $1800.

Yes, I should start planning for my next holiday trip. I am most probably going to Europe with mum so that I can also visit my sis in Berlin. Just checked the price of the ticket to Berlin, only $1190 via Qatar, $700 cheaper than what I have paid for previously. Hohoho…

No comments:

Post a Comment