Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just another Saturday in November

We went to Goodwood Park Hotel, Min Jiang for hi-tea tim sum buffet.

Reached Min Jiang at 2.55pm, but there was a long queue at the entrance. Thus, we decided to wait at the hotel lobby.

Selection of tim-sum

My recommendation: Must try their Chicken wings and Mango Pudding

Each pax is given a durian pudding; Lucky FK, he had 2 as I don't take durian

It costs only $23.90 ++ per pax, kinda value for money. But gotta make reservations to avoid disappointment.
We wanted to catch 2012 at Cineleisure after our hi-tea. However, the tickets for the next screening were sold out. I wonder whether we can still catch the show in cinema after FK's 16 days Langkawi trip...
Bumped into a few friends and went to Monkey Cafe for drinks.

The cookies and cream smoothie which I had was a disappointment. I think the milk shake at Macs taste better! Well, the banana blend which WS ordered tasted really good...so I guess it is probably called Monkey cafe for a reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment