Friday, November 20, 2009

My eleventh visit to Hong Kong


Back to Hong Kong after 2 years. Stayed at King's Hotel in Wan Chai. This is my first time staying in Hong Kong Island; I stayed in Kowloon for the other 10 visits previously. The weather was not as cold as I have expected. I could have brought my summer clothes instead.


FK was busy with work and thus I am out on my own most of the time. Managed to meet up with Shan who is now happily married in HK. =) I think the last time we met was about 5 years ago when we were still working in Prescriptives in Tangs. Time really flies...


Though my objective of visiting HK was to shop, I didn't buy much as the shopping malls and night markets were selling winter clothes. The most miserable shopping trip to HK ever...


Nevertheless, gotta eat my favourite egg tart from Tai Cheong. I can finished 3 in less than half an hour! Yummy!


Tai Cheong egg tart in Wan Chai; previously it can only be found in Central

Eating FK's favourite cold noodles in Mongkok




Crab porridge at Langham Place



Sharing Mango Sago with beancurd @ Kwai Fang with Shan


My last meal for this trip: Tim Sum @ Wan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment