Sunday, November 29, 2009

My day @ Goodwood

Went to Goodwood Park hotel for Grace's wedding rehearsal just now. 2 more weeks to her big day, I feel so excited and happy for her. I can sense that she is getting nervous. Afterall, it is not easy to deal with all those wedding banquet logistics and expectations of parents and relatives. But don't worry gal, I believe that everything will turn out perfect.

While we were waiting for the hotel manager to bring us to the ballroom for the rehearsal, Amy gave me my belated birthday present.


My belated birthday gift

Makeup pouch with multiple brush compartments and tissue holder from Mphosis. Sweet Amy inserted a small personalised note in one of the compartments. :)

Amy, thanks for the gift. Your friendship is blessing to me for the past 11 years too. Must good care of yourself and try eat more k...

No comments:

Post a Comment