Saturday, June 12, 2010

O2 jet @ Asian Skin Solutions

Despite all the negative experience I had with Asian Skin Solutions, I decided to give them another chance. I took up 10 sessions of the O2 jet facial. According to the beauty consultant, this O2 jet facial is supposed to help to maintain PH level of the skin and to prevent blemishes. She shared that she has an eczema client who is undergoing this treatment and the client is very satisfied with the improvement of her skin. Well, I hope what she has shared is true and I am not being treated as a fool for signing the package...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it. I've been swindled a 5 digit sum of my money by Asian Skins Solutions. and they are seriously unprofessional. I mean, the staff appear like amateurs that do not even have proper certification in anything.. especially in skin. Worse, my skin began to outbreak like crazy and I have really bad scars and acne like I never had before on my face, and in places that I don't even ever have acne on.

Peggy Christine Yeo said...

Oh no..are you still doing facial there?
I find that the staff are very pushy. They will promote new facial package/new products on almost all my visits.

Post a Comment