Sunday, December 12, 2010

An Afternoon @ Goodwood Park

051210
Goodwood Park Hotel
Coffee Lounge

I love spending my afternoon having lunch/high-tea with my gal friends, chatting anything and everything that is happening under the sun.
Such simple pleasures can make me feel so delighted.

We had the “Design Your Own Local Degustation Set Menu” which was recommended by Amy. This set menu showcases many popular Singaporean fare in 4-Course and 5-Course sets which also includes a delectable dessert buffet.

Though the food is served in small portion, we are kinda stuffed by the 3 course. Luckily, none of us chose the 5 course set or else will probably have to miss the dessert.

Kueh Pie Tee & Prawn Mee are Must-try!

The delectable dessert buffet spread which also includes my favourite Movenpick ice-cream!

Taking a picture before leaving. All of us were so full...

No comments:

Post a Comment