Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lufthansa NOT ever again! Worst experience ever!

Reasons why I will NOT want to travel on Lufthansa ever again:
  1. No personal inflight entertainment system even for long flights (eg: S'pore to Frankfurt) - The entire cabin has to share 4 little TVs. Pathetic right?
  2. Miserable leg room space - If someone with average height of 1.63m thinks that the leg room is small, what about those who are relatively tall?

  3. Damaged luggage - Yes, the airline damaged my luggage and I have proof! (see below) And they insisted that I sent the luggage to their Paris agent for repair. Hello! I am a tourist. How do you expect me to be so familiar with Paris and know where your agent is located?


  4. The side of my luggage was cut...not sure whether someone did it deliberately or not coz it seemed like it was cut by a pen knife


    The cover for the left wheel was broken

    Close-up pix of the broken cover

  5. Refused to refund my unused portion of travel, not even the taxes! - I am feeling damn sore that the airline is taking advantage of the situation (that my grandpa is critically ill and I gotta fly back immediately from Paris and thus, unable to utilise the Paris - Berlin and Berlin - Spore flights) and refuses to assist me to get back the refund which I am entitled to! And FYI, I didn't buy a promotional ticket!

This is the first time I am so disappointed with an airline and I strongly conclude that Lufthansa is the worst airline I have ever taken. I am definitely going to announce it to all my friends! If you want a BAD experience, go take Lufthansa!

No comments:

Post a Comment