Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yummilicious @ Golden Spoon

260210
Golden Spoon - 62 Seng Poh Lane



This was supposed to be our annual cny Lou Sang session but we didn't lou coz there were only four of us (Te, Dan & Shervin can't make it) and we reckoned that it would be wiser to indulge in the specialities of this restuarant instead.

This restaurant is highly recommended by Sze Yong who claimed that he doesn't mind getting gout after indulging in the food. And yes, I do agree that the food is really good.

The four who turned up

Sad face coz 3 of them abandoned us

Here comes the food..Ta da!

Crab bee hoon - This is one of the nicest been hoon I have ever tried and the crab claws are huge!

Greedy me took the claw! Haha...

Golden chicken - The dish is not in the menu and those who want to have it have to call a day in advance to order. Well, I conclude that it is not worth the effort...though this dish is pretty unique (there are fish cakes in between the chicken slices), I think that the restaurant have a lot of other nicer dishes who one can order to indulge. =P

Cereal Tofu - This is a must try! Though I am not a tofu lover, I believe that I can finish the entire plate. It is soooo delicious....

As Golden Spoon was pretty noisy (there were a group of uncles chatting and drinking beside us), we decided to proceed to the TCC in Roberson Quay for desserts and drinks. It was a mistake as the TCC in Roberson Quay was very crowded and we ended up getting an "invisible" table which was outside the restaurant. Well, I deemed it as "invisible" as staff didn't seem to recognise that we were there...gotta wave frantically at them for water and gotta wait more than half an hour for our drinks (those customers who reached there later got their drinks before us!)

My healthy berries yoghurt drink which I waited for more than half an hour

The ladies & the guys

No comments:

Post a Comment