Sunday, October 17, 2010

More Complaints on Last Minute Marketing & Planning Pte Ltd

Apparently, I wasn't the only one who didn't have a good impression of Last Minutes Marketing & Planning Pte Ltd. Received an email from a reader of my blog who also had a bad experience with the travel agency:

Hi peggy, Saw your blog on lastminute marketing batam 3D/2N trip. How was your trip? I have just made my booking and it was really a joke. No email reply so i called up to check and they say it is confirmed and ii need to pay admin $80 plus tax $27. When i went down to pay, they insisted that since i was not their member i would have to pay $10/pax for extra bf,lunch,dinner and massages. I disagreed and some of the staff came to talk to me. A Mr.Lee tried to explain but he doesn't made sense and use the last resort by showing me the last line of the terms and condition "Company deserve all rights to amend the terms and condition from time to time". Rebutted him that this is a standard clause but it will not be valid as it is unfair to consumer. He was pretty pissed and storm off after telling his staff to "give" everything i want and he is busy with his meetings.. Ha Ha Ha! No itinerary was given and the travel voucher comes a faded letterhead with no reference number. Errors was detected on the voucher and changes was made by pen! The service staff is unsure and did not explain to me that i need to collect the voucher from the habourfront batam counter and meet the Nusajaya staff at batam pickup. Should have went to proper tour agent with better service and the price is similar..http://www.fivestarsonline.com/uploads/images/MO5O2golden%20view%20 combine%20file.pdf. The point is there is no free lunch in the world. Will not be entertaining these companies anymore.

Tell me if your trip is fine. If not will be claiming for a refund. Thank you and have a nice day. regards, xxx (I have masked his/her name)

Given the fact that consumers are getting more and more affluent and demanding, I need to stress the importance of good customer experience in ensuring the survival of businesses. Last Minute, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment