Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sydney Day 3

180810
Sydney
Australian Reptile Park & Port Stephen
A good mix of sea and sand.
We went on a cruise to Port Stephen for Dolphin and Whale watching, followed by a four-wheel drive at the sand dunes.

But before that, a tour of the Reptile Park...which was not stated in our itinerary. Guess it was added in as it is "on the way" to where we can board to the cruise to Port Stephen.
Honestly, I am never a fan of reptiles as I always find that they look ugly.

Actually the park is quite small. We managed to tour the place (inclusive of reading on info on reptiles) within an hour.



One of them is not a reptile...guess which one?

Reached the jetty at 12 plus, thus, gotta have a quick lunch as we needed to board the boat at 1.15pm. Nevertheless, we still managed to take pictures!

Isn't this beautiful?

I love the sea...but that doesn't mean I love to get into the sea.

Flocks of seagulls.

I think I enjoyed taking pictures on the boat much more than whale and dolphin watching. In fact, we could only catch a glimpse of the mammals...so FK was saying that it was a Cheat One!

The Four-wheels drive. The last time I experienced this was in Dubai in 2005.

Posing again...

Writing on the sands.



A last stop at the beautiful seaside before we headed back to the city

My turn to pose. Haha!

Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment