Friday, January 7, 2011

ACV

Chanced upon Apple Cidar Vinegar in Watson and decided to buy it.
Yes, Watson...the store with the green logo
Don't ask me why Watson sells this cos I don't know.
And the weird thing is that there is only 1 bottle.
It seemed as if God purposely put it there for me to buy it, especially after all the pigging during Xmas and NY.
It tasted better than I have expected.
Well, hope I reap the benefits soon. =P
  • Rich in enzymes & potassium
  • Support a healthy immune system
  • Helps control weight
  • Promotes digestion & ph Balance
  • Helps soothe dry throats
  • Helps remove body sludge toxins
  • Helps maintain healthy skin
  • Helps promote youthful, healthy bodies
  • Soothes irritated skin
  • Relieves muscle pain from exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment