Sunday, January 3, 2010

Life with simple pleasures

My long weekend was plain but happy. Spending time with my loved ones, lazing at home, eating good food, watching shows...though there wasn't any fanciful party, I am really glad that I am still given to time and opportunity to do all these. Life is so unpredictable and I think I begin to learn to appreciate people and things around me.

Ok, I shall not start my new year being so emotional...Come on, high note please! Greedy me gonna blog about some of the good food I had during the long weekend.

Dinner @ Blk 442 Jurong West on New Year Eve



Asam fish head - I am not exactly a fan of fish head because I can never find the meat and thus, I always end up having the gravy and miserable vegetables. Well, glad that I had this asam fish head with caring FK on New Year eve. He never fails to dig out the meat for me...hehe...

Dinner @ Waraku with FK, WQ and Belinda

I had a sumptuous set meal which consisted of:

Salmon Sashimi - My favourite!



Tempura Prawn & Vegetables

Grilled seafood on don't what leaf...
I shared some of my food with FK so that I could also have the beef with egg which he ordered. =P

This beef with egg is really yummy. I prefer this to my grilled seafood.

FK said that I looked like Dong Ku Man (Cantonese) with my trimmed fringe...that ugly meh?
We went to Meritus Mandarin for drinks and desserts after our meal. Had an argurment with the waitress as she told us that we were not allowed to dine at any of the restaurant in the hotel in shorts/berms and slippers...Damned! Didn't I just dine at Chatterbox in shorts a few weeks ago? But of coz, we were allowed to dine at restaurant after she checked with her Manager...

The company, the desserts and the drink.

Dinner @ Hup Choon Seafood near Bukit Timah after Badminton session with FK, Joey and Winston

Cuttlefish with Kang Kong. Heard from them that having too much Kang Kong will have cramps. Is that true? Nevertheless, this dish is delicious!

Yam ring request by me. I think I ate half of the ring...

Prawn paste chicken. I had 3 though there were only 8 pieces...so greedy

This curry fish head is good...I depended solely on FK to dig the meat for me. =P

Now is time to diet and exercise...in preparation for more good food to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment