Saturday, January 30, 2010

Luanne & Jindao's Big Day

Congrats to Luanne & Jindao! They finally tied the knot after 11 years of courtship...wow...they have been together for sooo long!

The beautiful bride and handsome groom.

3 attempts of photo-taking and the groom's eyes were still closed, so not my fault! =P

They performed for the guests.

I love Luanne's lime green dress!

Time really flies, I have left SQ for almost 2 years already. Having to meet many of my ex-colleagues at Luanne & Jindao's wedding lunch last sunday, I felt nostalgic...it seemed like yesterday that I joined SQ as an AO. I really missed the good times I had in SQ. In fact till today, I am unable to explain what prompted me to leave the organisation...hmm...

With Kaisin and Eugin...they are the AOs of my time. =)

The pretty ladies from SD. 2 of them (excluding me) are ex-crew, can you guess who?

The past and present CCAOs

Sadly, my camera ran out of battery so couldn't take picture with Seth and Angie. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment