Friday, January 15, 2010

Why is Prudential taking so long?

What is Prudential's SLA for responding to customers' enquires or complaints? Or should I ask whether the company has any SLA?

Despite waiting for 3 days, I failed to get a reply from my agent on the name issue which I wrote about in my previous post. Is it really that difficult to check the database and correct the mistake? Does the company need a few month just to change my name? Well, in the first place, I don't understand why they can get my name wrongly keyed in the database. This is such a careless mistake. And the fact that they failed to correct it promptly made the matter worst.

As compared to my AIA agent, this Prudential agent is such a failure...Well, I don't doubt that she can be really good in coaxing her customers to purchase insurance products from her and earning loads of money from closing the deals. But she is really a disappointment in servicing her clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment