Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The after effect of Skin Renewal facial

4 pimples popping out just 1 day after I did the Skin Renewal facial at Asian Skin Solutions. What is wrong???

Oh anyway, I was quite upset with the consultant for being super pushy in upselling me a $280 facial when I visited them yesterday. I have only done 2 out of the 20 facial sessions which she sold me last month and now she claimed that the type of facial which she promoted to me wasn't that suitable. Isn't that ridiculous?

1 comment:

carollalala said...

yes, they are ridiculous.. i'm a victim with a similar story to yours..
is the $280 treatment called TCA?
did you signed up for that?
if you didn't, then i can say you are really luckily to escape their clutches cos i got "forced" to sign up for it and had land myself in deep sh*t now..
what i would recommend now is to faster finish your 20 facial sessions and get out of that place (hell) as soon as you can..

Post a Comment