Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kelantan Delight @ Sooka Sentral

250310
Dinner @ Kelantan Delight (Sooka Sentral) - KL
After a long day of training, Ola and I wanted to have some nice local food to fill our stomach. While walking around Sooka Sentral, we chanced upon this restaurant which had a banner "best halah restaurant" being placed at the entrance and we decided to give it a try.
The appetitiser which is supposed to be eaten like this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Both Ola and I enjoyed the appetiser. In fact, I was kinda surprised that the appetiser tasted so tasted sooo good as I was expecting the leaves to taste slight bitter (but NO!).


The "blue" rice. It tasted like the rice on the nonya kueh (or is it the same?) Slightly hard but still kinda tasty


Tom Yam coconut - A very unique dish which I highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment