Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Saturday

170410
Went to Travel Fiesta at Suntec with FK. As both of us managed to apply for 2 weeks leave in August, we wanna travel beyond Asia!
Though the travel deals were kinda attractive, we didn't book any package. Somehow, I was afraid that we will be bored if we follow a standard tour. Ever since my SQ days, I have always been planning my own trip as I prefer the freedom and flexibility. Well, looks like to have to start my travel research again...FK is so lazy, I don't think we can go anywhere if I depend on him. =P

Have our tea cum early dinner at Just Acia. Just Acia has a special menu from 12 noon to 5pm which I only gotta know yesterday. They serve my favourite fish and chips and it is only $5.90, inclusive of drinks and ice-cream. Super value for money!

Me & my fish & chips

Greedy FK posing with his set meal

No comments:

Post a Comment