Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Treat for the MY folks

200410
KL - Siu Siu Sungai Besi
I am glad that I have the opportunity to give promotion treat to my colleagues this year. And I hope I don't have to wait too long for the next one...=P

Since Ee Wa and I were both in KL, we combined forces to give our MY colleagues a treat at this restaurant which was recommended by Kelvin.
Our first dish is
.


.


.


.


.


.


.


The Char Siew is super yummy. I have always been a Char Siew fan and I think I ate about 10 pieces.


Besides the Char Siew, I think black pepper crab is also worth trying. I was quite disppointed with the Claypot rice...I prefer the one which I had tried in Petailing. Sadly, I have no chance to visit the famous Petailing claypot rice store during this trip. I gotta learn from Kelvin how to walk from the office to Petailing so that I can still enjoy my claypot rice if nobody wanna go with me. Damn greedy hor...=P

The playful & greedy guys


& the sweet, demure gals...=P

The damage for that day was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Was actually quite cheap given that we ordered so much food

We proceed to Mid-Valley for desserts -Kelvin's treat

No comments:

Post a Comment