Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday High-tea

210310
High-tea @ Zhou Kitchen
Finally I get the try the high-tea at Zhou Kitchen!
FK, thanks for making the reservation 2 days in advance.
And of cos not forgetting to thank you for the treat.
I will promise to treat you to a good meal when I get my B. Hehehe...
It was pouring heavily when we were having our high-tea. At that moment, I really felt so blessed and glad that I was indoors, enjoying my food and happily chatting with FK.


I am always excited when I get to eat! Greedy me!


Wow..we had so much food.
Anyway, we went to the gym before we indulged in all these. Calories are back to our body. =P
Well, but I always believe that it is always better to exercise and eat. And not eat and don't exercise. Duh! Therefore, our gym session was still pretty useful to keep our weight in check ya!

FK was caught by surprise. Look at his oily mouth..hahaha..

I was stuffed!
I have enjoyed my weekend. Went for a 2 hours massage at Thai Odessey at JB with FK & VC yesterday and had such a nice meal today. Life with such simple pleasures can really delight me. =)
Looking forward to my Batam trip next weekend. Massage & Seafood, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment