Monday, March 29, 2010

Skin Renewal Facial @ Asian Skin Solutions

290310
Asian Skin Solutions
Orchard Towers
Though my appointment was at 7pm, I only managed to reached there at 7.45pm due to work contraints. Actually, I was pretty surprised that they were willing to wait for me when I told them that I will be late. Angelsky8, the spa which I am with for the past 6 years, is not so accomodating. Thus, this is really a plus point coz my working hours can be unpredictable at times. =)

Steps of the Skin Renewal Facial which I did just now:
  1. Double Cleansing
  2. Scrub - The beautician use a pineapple scrub which smells good and is gentle on the skin
  3. Steam - She put some lotion on my face which helps in getting rid of the dirt in the pores
  4. Scrubber - This machine is supposed to replace manual extraction of blackheads and whiteheads.
  5. 979 - This is a high frequency machine which is supposed to help in skin renewal (don't ask me why it is called 979 coz I don't know!). She uses aloe vera gel while running the machine on my face
  6. Shoulder & Hand Massage
  7. Cucumber Mask
  8. Vitamin C Mask
  9. Toner & Special Solution - The special solution is supposed to be very popular in Japan.

So how do I feel after the facial?

Generally, the service is quite good and I hope that this service level will be maintain, if not, improve. However, I was kinda disappointed that the beautician didn't manage to use the scrubber to get rid of some of the oil seeds on my skin as she was too gentle (the previous beautician who did the facial for me last week managed to do that). Well, let's see whether I will have a better experience the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment