Sunday, March 14, 2010

Breakout 2010

130310
Breakout 2010 - Korean Extreme Dance Comedy
Esplanade Theatre

Since last year, FK had been bugging me to watch Breakout with him. Honestly, I wasn't excited when he told me that he managed to get the tickets for Breakout 2 weeks ago. In fact, I remembered that my response to him was like "err..ok". And I knew that he was aware that I wasn't really interested. Haha...

Well, after watching the show, I could finally understand why he was so eager to get the tickets. Breakout 2010 was simply amazing! This was so entertaining that I even complained to FK that the show was too short coz I hadn't had enough of it!

From the producers of "Jump", "Breakout is a newly designed nonverbal dynamic comedy performance mixed with extreme break-dancing, based on a story of prisoners breaking out of prison and finding shelter with some nuns and nurses in a convent. It is a show that you will not regret watching it!

We were seated quite far away from the stage but yet, the performers never failed to entertain us

Having some snacks @ Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe before the show

Taking picture with the mini-poster coz it was too early for us to enter the theatre

No comments:

Post a Comment