Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My first visit to Asian Skin Solutions

I was supposed to try out their O2 facial treatment which is recommended by Xiaxue: http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2010/03/your-asian-skin-solution.html

But I ended up signing up for 10 sessions of Skin Renewal & 10 sessions of Collagen treatment...without even trying the O2 facial. Ok, you must be thinking that I am damn impulsive again. Well, to cut the story short, I will not mention all the "proclaimed benefits" of the Skin Renewal and Collagen treatment which the sales lady, Jest, has shared with me. Afterall, these are all sales tactics right?

Yes, I will blog about each of the treatment after I have tried it. This is a review of a true consumer so stay tune!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

which outlet ? dont tell me Orchard Building
I also signed 10 sessions of
Tca teatment & lifting for $4,500 can't beleive right,damn heart pain, so I told my friend about it and they said huh why so ex.....

Peggy Christine Yeo said...

Apparently, there is a change of management in Asian Skin Solutions and many of the better beauticians are leaving.

BTW, there is also an increase in price. I was told that they charge $480 for each TCA treatment. Ridiculous!

Post a Comment