Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Paris Day 2

Turn back time
Paris Day2
140210

Sadly, this was also the last day of our Paris trip. We rushed back to SG after receiving my dad's sms that my grandpa was critically ill in hospital.

Nevertheless, we did have fun in the Disneyland in Paris (though not enough as we only conquer less than a quarter of it).
On the RER train to DisneyLand at Marne La Vallée–Chessy train station from Paris city centre. Due to jet-lag, we woke up at 5.30am and left for Disneyland at 8am...seemed Kiasu, but was unintentional. =P

This was my first visit to Disneyland Paris.
I love going to Disneyland as I feel as if I have immersed myself in a fantasy world.


Lovely, isn't it?

We queued for about 15 mins just to take photo with Mickey.

I wonder how babies can brave themselves in the open in cold countries

The candies looked so beautiful...seemed as if they were meant to be admired rather than eaten.

Taking photo while queueing for our first ride.


Look @ the thick snow. It was really freezing!

Cold! It was -3 degrees!
My last picture in Disneyland before we headed back to hotel to pack our bags

No comments:

Post a Comment