Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Nitez Out @ Timbre

070510
Timbre @ Substation

I love to chill out on Friday nite. It helps me to destress after a long week of work.
This was my first visit to Timbre (Yes, I know I am quite sua ku...)
Was kinda surprise that it is such a popular place. Crowded, warm, no air-con, but yet so many people are queuing to dine there...till today, I am quite puzzled.
Anyway, gonna thanks for RT for reserving the seats for us. Or else, will have to join the super long queue!
Glad that despite the short notice given by Jun, most of us are available to meet up. =)
Camwhoring while waiting for the food to be served

Our food & drinks: Margarita, Pizza & Buffalo Wings. Yummy!

Something happened at work so Jun was late. Gotta eat our leftovers...Hahaha.
As the heat in Timbre was killing us, we left before the live band started their performance. Went to pick up Ling at Bedok before we headed to Old Town at East Coast to have our coffee
*PS: This Friday aka today, I will be traveling to Tioman for my dive trip. I am sooo excited, though at the same time, I am kinda scared...pray that I will be back safely!

No comments:

Post a Comment