Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nitez out @ Orchard Central

300410
Orchard Central
We were roaming around Level 7 & 8 of Orchard Central before we decided to have dinner at this restaurant which serves a variety of Tonkatsu.
For those who don't know what is Tonkatsu, here is the explanation:

The cheese Tonkatsu which we have ordered.
I feel that it is quite pricey. We paid $21.90 for such a small piece

Actually I prefer the calamari...


The rest of what we have ordered.

Gonna thank Ee Wa for organising this.
So much happenings, so many things to discuss and gossip.
This sharing session made me realise that someone may not be as simple after all. Or maybe she is just too naive to realise that whatever she has done may cause harm to others?
This will forever stay as a question mark...

Ee Wa & Kelly

The last time I met up with Kelly was about 3 months ago...glad that we still keep in contact despite not working together.

Leyi & I

We were both in pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment