Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rude & Dishonest bitch

To be honest, I didn't enjoy my dive trip to Tioman. Besides the fact that I couldn't equalise and hence, unable to enjoy the underwater world, there was a rude and dishonest dive participant in my group that totally pissed me off.

I am not a saint but I will never behave like her.

Here the story goes:
In preparation for our fourth dive for the trip, we were fixing our gears while the boat was bringing us to our destination. After I was done with fixing the BCD (i.e. the dive jacket), I realised that my gauge was missing. While I was frantically looking around for my gauge, I noticed the one of the participants was holding to a gauge which was very similar to mine. As I was the only person in the group who was using a PSI gauge, I was quite positive that she has taken my gauge.
As I didn't wanna sound like I was accusing her for taking my thing, I politely asked her whether she took my gauge by mistake. I also highlighted to her that I was the only person from the group who was using a PSI gauge.
Rudely, she snapped at me by saying that it is very common for divers to use PSI gauge and if I insisted on taking the gauge which she was holding, she wouldn't mind giving it to me.
Wtf! As if I don't know that it is common for divers to use PSI gauge! However, I was the only one in the group that was using it and thus, wasn't it obvious that the gauge was mine? Hello! it was already our fourth dive, don't tell me that you couldn't recognise your own gauge?
To avoid arguement, I informed the dive master that my gauge was missing and requested for her help to look for it. And truly, the gauge which the idiot person was holding was mine. She reluctantly returned it to me after the dive master told her that she had taken the wrong gauge without even apologising to me. Damn rude!
I really wonder why there are people who can be dishonest to the extent of taking things of their fellow participants...and not being remorseful and apologistic. I felt really sorry for her friends as she may have "unintentionally" taken their things.

No comments:

Post a Comment