Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Long Weekend

Didn't go for trip during this long weekend.
Stayed in SG to shop, shop & shop coz GSS is here!
So what have I bought over the weekend?
  1. 1 pair of slippers from Mphosis
  2. 1 pair of shoes from Substance (super good buy which was discovered by Iris)
  3. 1 hair band from Mphosis
  4. 1 scarf from Mphosis
  5. 1 hat from Mphosis
  6. 2 t-shirts from bugis village

And as I was telling myself to curb my spending, I spent another $70 at BodyShop this afternoon... Why am I such a spendthrift? Maybe that is why I can never allow myself to be jobless...coz I simply love shopping and traveling!!!

***

FK and I met Duncan & Iris for dinner and drinks on Saturday. We had an early birthday celebration for Duncan.

Green Tea Cake...Yummlicious

FK and his pal

The loving couple
Apparently, Duncan was nagging at Iris when she requested him to accompany her to Marks & Spencer so that FK and I can have the opportunity to create the surprise. Oopps...sorry Iris for having to bear with the nagging. =P

Our Group Pic
The staff at Coffee Club were so accomodating to allow us to have our cake. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment