Saturday, May 22, 2010

Is Friday Again!

Yes, is Friday again!
I am so glad that weekend is here.
It hasn't been a good week for me -spent lots time on non-valued activities +
right ear blocked, and my flu is coming back.
I am looking forward to a better day tomorrow.
As Ee Wa is craving for Korean pancake, we went to Crystal Jade Korean Ginseng Chicken & BBQ for dinner today. It has been a long time since I last had Korean food.


Menu was taken away after we ordered, so I took picture which the wet paper towel instead. (Yes, I know I am quite bo liao...haha) My head looks so big in this pic.

The side dishes - FOC!

We ordered both beef and chicken for BBQ. I think we over-estimated our eating abilities and ordered too much.

Ee Wa's craving: Korean Pancake


Yellow tail fish which ended like this:

.

.

.

.

Not done by me coz I dislike fish with bones

Not sure why we started making funny faces after the meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment