Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dinner Date with the Gals @ Tarafuku

121110
313 Somerset
Tarafuku


I fall in love with the Tarafuku Japanese buffet after my first visit with Ee Wa & Ola. Thus, when Xue asked us for our suggestions for a restaurant for our dinner, I recommended this place to them.
The power of word of mouth advertising!

Since Xue, Lingz & Ying gonna be late, RT & I started (luckily, coz they were ~ an hour late!) without waiting for them.

Early bird RT having the black pig shabu shabu

Me & my tempura prawn...something which I will never miss if I have Japanese buffet

Anyway, I realised that I am a very 'predictable' diner as I only eat a limited variety (but in huge quantity!) of food.


Sashimi - I will always start my Japanese buffet with this

Tempura prawn - Can you imagine that I actually ate 11 tempura? This just shows how much I love it!

Dessert - Trust me, they are good!

The delighted gals! I bet all of you enjoyed the buffet right?

No comments:

Post a Comment