Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Recap of my Travel Stint

Time flies...2010 is coming to an end in less than 2 months.
And yes, I do agree with my friend's view that I can't stop working for the sake of sustaining my love for traveling...
Though occasionally, I do envy some of my batch gals who are still flying (especially seeing their pictures in FB), I never regret making the decision to leave the airline as I think that I have achieved much much more after that.
Ex-flying crew, I believe you will agree with me. =)
Anyway, think I gonna end off this year with 8 holiday trips
  1. Feb 2010 - France: Paris (Sadly, only 2 days and 1 night)
  2. Mar 2010 - Indonesia: Batam (My first visit!)
  3. Apr 2010 - Indonesia: Batam (Unlike my previous visit in which I was staying in a resort, I was staying in town and thus, a different experience)
  4. May 2010 - Malaysia: Tioman (My first dive trip...and I came back with an injured ear =( )
  5. Jun 2010 - Indonesia: Batam (Again...but I am still not sick of it...Haha
  6. Jun 2010 - Hong Kong (I simply love the place! Shopping, shopping and more shopping...had burnt a hole in my pocket!)
  7. Aug 2010 - Australia: Gold Coast, Melbourne & Sydney (My longest trip this year. A rediscovery of this scenic country)
  8. Nov 2010 - Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City (I am thankful of what I have after seeing the living condition of some of the people in HCMC. Gonna blog about my travel experience soon!)
Hopefully, more to come for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment