Monday, November 8, 2010

My first visit to RWS

Thanks to the division, I had the chance to visit RWS...Yes, for the first time.
Quite a fun place, I don't mind going again!

We had about 1.5 hours of F&E time to explore the shops before we assembled again at this Globe icon for the Universal Studio tour.

The gigantic Hershey syrup bottle & chocolate bar.

We were given a business pass (sadly, we couldn't keep them as souvenir) before getting into Universal Studio.

Taking some pictures while waiting to take the Shrek ride. Though the ride was exactly the same as the one I took in Movie World in Gold Coast, I still enjoyed it. =)

Do I look like a witch?

Photo with Ducky...Honestly, I don't know who is this cartoon character.

Both of us copied the expression of the duck. Sandy looked so cute!

We had a sumptuous buffet dinner at Festive hotel before going for Voyage De La Vie.

It was really a day of pure enjoyment!

No comments:

Post a Comment