Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Disappointed with Last Minute Marketing and Planning Pte Ltd

If a travel agency can't even fulfill the basic of getting back to customers promptly, do you think it can provide good customer service?

Well, promptly has been loosely defined in this incident as I have lowered my expectation. I only expect them to reply my email which has been pending for more than 2 weeks and yet, they failed to do it. I am utterly disappointed with Last Minute Marketing and Planning Pte Ltd.

I was given a free voucher for 3 Days 2 Nights Batam trip when I went for a presentation conducted by Last Minute Marketing and Planning Pte Ltd in June. Given that it is expiring soon, I informed the staff that I would like to utilise the voucher and requested for the staff to book the trip. My last email exchange with the staff was on 6 Sep...coz the staff simply didn't want to reply! Yes, even after my chaser email on 13 Sep, they still ignore my request. Faced with no other choice, I have to call and hound them for a reply!

During the presentation in June, the manager confidently highlighted that their staff provide extremely good service as well as the 'incredible' discounts for flights and accomodations (which is actually not much judging by the fact that you have to pay a five figure amount to sign up for their package). Well, I have only one conclusion. He is a good liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment