Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yes, I will not sign up!

Went for my facial yesterday at Asian Skin Solutions yesterday evening and was told by the beautician that there is a change of management in the company and the price of their facial treatments have increased tremendously. Apparently, the new prices for O2 jet facial and TCA facial treatment are $280 and $480 respectively. OMG, even more expensive than visiting a dermatologist! And honestly, it is NOT worth paying so much for their treatment.

Anyway, I have left 8 sessions of O2 jet facial and I am adamant that I will not sign up for anymore facials with this company...not only because of the price, but also due to the fact they didn't honour what they have promised - the sales consultant is supposed to scan and do a review of skin after my 3rd session of O2 jet but she has clearly forgotten about it...or should I say, she doesn't give a damn since she has closed the deal and earned the commission?

No comments:

Post a Comment