Friday, September 10, 2010

Melbourne Day 2

140810
Melbourne
Great Ocean Road
Yes, Great Ocean Road is indeed scenic! Though this was my 2nd trip to Melbourne, it was the first time I went for Great Ocean Road tour. Have heard so much about it…the good and the bad…but my conclusion is that I enjoyed the tour. We were lucky to have Doctor Phil from APT as our driver cum tour guide. We rate him as the best guide out of the four who took us on tours with APT. Having an entertaining and humourous guide, I spent most of time on the coach listening to stories and laughing at jokes (instead of the usual snoozing...).
Our first stop was at Angelsea where we spent about 45 minutes to enjoy our morning coffee.

Angelsea - a relatively quiet small town

Yes! We have arrived!

Spotted beautiful scenery along the way:

Given that we had to visit a few places within a day, we couldn't spend too much time for our lunch. Glad that our food was served pretty fast and thus, we had ample time to enjoy it. =)

Went for a quick lunch before heading on to the 12 Apostles.



Took the helicopter ride which costed AUS 75 per pax. I managed to coax FK to take the ride with me...hehehe...

Such strong wind...I was soooo cold!

Acting cool

Sooo excited!




Can you see the seahorse?

London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down...

A long ride back.

We only reached the city at around 8pm.

Went for a sumptuous dinner in Chinatown before we headed back to our hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment