Saturday, September 4, 2010

Gold Coast Day 2

110810
Gold Coast
Movie World followed by Eileen Peters Park

Yes, this is also my second time to Movie World.
Strangely, I can't remembered much of my first visit which was in 2005. Only vaguely remembered that Movie World is kinda small (Yes! It is still very small!) compared to Disneyland and I had a terrifying experience during the Scooby Doo ride.
Nevertheless, being small doesn't equate to being lousy or boring. I had quite a lot of fun taking the rides and watching the shows, in particular the Hollywood Stunt Driver which is proudly presented by Castrol EDGE. Hollywood Stunt Driver is a real-live action show which is relatively new in Movie World. During the show, both FK & I were immersed in act of the stunt drivers...I guess they must injured themselves a few times during the rehearsal?


Entrance ticket to a day of fun


Our first stop was at Shrek...experiencing the 4D effect

Hollywood Stunt Driver presented by Castrol EDGE. Miss see coz it simply amazing!

Lots of characters...though I don't really know who they are, except for batman.


Posing...camwhoring

Finally, the characters whom we know
Final picture @ Movie World before we takethe 3.15pm bus back to our hotel
We went to the beach at the Eileen Peters Park which is less than 5 minutes away from our hotel.
What a beautiful beach!
& I love seabreeze...


We ended the day with good meal at the clockhouse. Again there are jackpot machines in the restaurant...


No comments:

Post a Comment