Sunday, December 6, 2009

Camwhoring along Orchard on a Friday nite

Having the intention of visitng the newly opened 313 Somerset, we went to Orchard after work on Friday. 313 Somerset is nothing special. It looks the same as most of the Mega malls and is far from posh as compared to Ion Orchard. Thus, we decided to walk along Orchard and take pictures with the Christmas decorations after our dinner.

I love this deco outside Heeren...so beautiful


Ee Wa was proud that she managed to capture the entire deco. I was condemned by her for being a lousy photographer as I didn't managed to do it..boohoo!

Huge Ferrero Rocher bouquet outside Taka


There were 2 kids who were running around when we were taking pictures with this huge reindeer. I gave them the angry stare to scare them away. I have low tolerance for boisterous kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment