Thursday, December 10, 2009

Evening @ East Coast

FK is finally back from his 16 days Langkawi trip. It seems like a long time since I last met him. We went to East Coast for dinner and coffee.


Had my favourite Fish & Chips


Hungry FK ordered so much food.

We went to Coffee Bean to chill out after our dinner. I looked so tired after a long day at work.

Anyway, I think DBS bank ought to shorten their call waiting time for their contact centre. (I have helped them identify a process improvement project!) I called the bank while I was on my way to meet FK and a voice message informed me that I have to wait 15 minutes! So I gave up and decided to call again an hour later. But sighz, the waiting time is still the same! So I decided to adopt FK's idea of leaving the hp on speaker and have my coffee.

I think the call waiting time is averagly 10 to 15 minutes...even during non-peak hour...Yes, I tried calling them at mid-night and was informed by a voice message that I have to wait 12 minutes! OMG! Is there only 1 person answering calls during non-peak hour?

No comments:

Post a Comment