Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pre-Xmas Tea Party

Had Xmas Tea Party in office today. Really enjoy myself...though we were asked to brainstorm for some ideas relating to our work before we can enjoy the food and games...

Before the party begins...

Yummy food...Really thank the MC members for their contribution. I love the Tiramisu & the turkey stuffing



Pressie no. 10 was what I have picked intially. It is a crystal container...but after multiple shuffles (the rule of the game), I got Sins Chocolates instead. Kinda happy coz I am a chocolate lover...

Greedy Ee Wa was caught eating by the camera...so unglam..Haha

Cheeky me always hide behind them and appear in their pictures without them knowing...Haha

Guys acting Macho with Famous Amos cookies. Kel looks so proud with the cookie in his pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment