Monday, December 14, 2009

Our Yummy Lunch @ Chatterbox

This is my second time dining at Chatterbox. The first time was like donkey years ago...can't remember when was that.

We ordered chicken rice & nasi goreng. I heard from my colleague that the chicken rice used to cost only $5.80 in the 80s. Well, we paid $22 for it. But thanks to the eat@Meritus card, we have got 50% discount. Yay!

New menu design? I don't remember the menu looked like that...or did my memory fail me again?

Chatterbox signature dish: Chicken Rice. The portion was so huge that FK commented that chicken is enough to serve 4 people

The nasi goreng is worth trying too. The satay reminds me of those which were served in SQ business class


Posing with my food

FK looked so happy!

View from Chatterbox. Chatterbox used to be located at Level 1. It is now located at level 5 and thus, we can observe people from the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment