Thursday, December 3, 2009

My thoughts after taking the Tokyo Disney Resort quiz...

I remembered that a Japanese stewardess used to tell me that Disneysea is more suitable for adults and Disneyland caters to the kids and teenage crowd. After visiting both places, I realised that what she has described was not entirely true. Both places have their own unique features that appeal to visitors of all ages. But of course, unless you plan to spend most of your time seeing Disney characters in Tokyo (which means you will miss the fabulous shopping in Tokyo), it is likely you will have to choose between of the two.



Disneyland (in winter)
Vs

Disneysea (in Summer)

Based on my views & experiences...




Disneyland: It's a small world in Fantasyland


Disneyland: Minnie's House in Toon Town


Disneysea: Tower of Terror in American Waterfront

Disneysea: On my way to Venetian Gondolas in Mediterranean Habor

Visit http://www.tokyodisneyresort.com.sg/ for the quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment